Layers of yogurt fruit and granola, the ultimate parfait.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup California walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, divided
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups sliced hulled strawberries
- 2 cups thinly sliced, peeled peaches (about 4 medium peaches)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup cubed peeled kiwi fruit (about 3)
- 2 cups non fat plain yogurt
1 Mix oats and walnuts in 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
2 Combine ¼ cup of the maple syrup and butter in small heavy saucepan. Bring to boil.
3 Pour maple syrup mixture over oat mixture; stir to blend well. Bake 10 minutes at 375 °F, stirring occasionally.
4 Continue to bake until mixture is golden and crisp, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes longer.
5 Cool granola completely in pan. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature).
6 Gently toss strawberries, kiwifruit and remaining maple syrup in large bowl to blend.
7 Divide half of the fruit mixture among 6 parfait or wine glasses.
8 Divide half of the fruit mixture among 6 parfait or wine glasses.
Source: California Walnut Board