Because we're always looking for more ways to cook chicken. This simple recipe is nice enough for a Shabbat or holiday meal, but easy enough for a week night.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 6 (4- to 6-ounce) chicken breasts on the bone
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- Zest and juice of 2 oranges
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a large roasting pan, place onions, celery, and parsley. Arrange chicken on top of vegetables.
3. Whisk together honey, mustard, orange juice, and zest and pour over chicken.
4. Bake at 450°F covered, for 25 minutes.
5. Reduce the oven temperature to 425°F, uncover and roast for 10 minutes more, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 300
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Cholesterol Content: 110 mg
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 35 g
- Sodium Content: 299 mg
- Sugar Content: 26 g