- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 pound Beef "Tenderloin", center-cut or London Broil
- 2 pound Potatoes, coarsely diced
- 2 Onions, medium sized, thick sliced
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 sprig Fresh Rosemary, leaves only
- 3 tablespoon Tishbi Cabernet Wine Jelly
- Coarse sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350F.
Season the roast with salt and pepper.
Place the onions and diced potatoes in the roasting pan and lay the meat on top.
Mix the rest of the ingredients for the marinade and pour evenly over the meat and vegetables.
Sprinkle rosemary leaves on top of the roast.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until meat is tender, juicy and cooked to preference.
Spoon remaining pan juices over beef before serving.
The aromas of the wine and herbs will be absorbed in the meat and vegetables and the result is a light, succulent, and easy to make entree.
Recipe is courtesy of Fruit of the Land.