Fruits, nuts and even a little chocolate come together in this colorful, flavorful salad that will satisfy all your cravings.
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 (10 oz/284 g) bag of mixed greens 1
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1/2 cup strawberry slices
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate shavings
1 To make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together pomegranate juice, canola oil and honey. Set aside.
2 Rinse salad greens in water; Drain well. Place in a large salad bowl.
3 Add fruit, nuts and dressing and toss lightly. Divide salad among four large plates. Rearrange fruit to make attractive presentation.
4 Divide chocolate shavings over top of each salad plate. Serve immediately.