- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 16- oz. package Linguine, or other long pasta shape, uncooked
- 3 tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup broccoli flowerettes
- 1 cup cauliflower flowerettes
- 1 cup red and yellow bell pepper, peeled and julienned
- 1 baby carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 cup shiitake, morel or chanterelle mushrooms
- 4 fresh basil leaves or 2 tsp. minced fresh chervill
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2 Heat oil. Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan.
3 Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes.
4 Toss with pasta. Sprinkle with fresh herbs, Parmesan and serve.
Source: National Pasta Association