Peach and jalapeños come together in this bright and flavorful take on a Summer salsa. So good on fish, chicken, beef and vegetables. Make sure to add this to your next Summer BBQ.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cup (s)Servings
- 3 cup fresh peaches, chopped
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cup fresh tomatoes
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 2 sweet onions, diced (I use Vidalia onions)
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional)
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Combine peaches, lime juice, fresh tomatoes, red pepper, onions, jalapeño, vinegar, garlic, and honey in a non reactive bowl.
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and continue cooking until the mixture is thick (about 20-30 minutes). Add the cilantro and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Store the salsa, covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze for 2 months.
- Serve the salsa with grilled vegetables or grilled chicken.