These are so yummy you'll want to make them all year round.
- 1/2 cup non dairy margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 oz ground almonds
- 1 Tbsp potato starch
- pinch of salt
- non-dairy creamer
- fresh berries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
2. Melt the margarine and sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat. Once the sugar has dissolved, add the almonds, potato flour and salt and mix well. Remove from the heat and allow to cool (about 20 minutes).
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper and drop teaspoons of the cooled mixture onto the paper about 5 inches apart.
4. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Allow the biscuits to cool on the baking tray for about 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
6. Sandwich together with whipped non-dairy creamer and fresh berries, or use as wafers with ice cream.