Who can resist classic hand rolled gnocchi accompanied by fresh homemade pesto? If your Pesach customs allow for the use of pesto ingredients, go for it! A little goes a long way with this flavor-packed sauce.
- Prep Time
- 7/8 cup ServingsServings
- 2 cups parsley leaves, lightly packed (about one and a half ounces)
- ¾ cup basil leaves, lightly packed (about half an ounce)
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 4 garlic cloves, quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Pulse-grind the parsley, basil, walnuts, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor. Stream in the olive oil very slowly, while the machine is running continuously, until a thick pesto has formed.
As seen in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine Pesach 2012 – Subscribe Now