Get an extra serving of veggies, fiber, and flavor when you serve these alongside your favorite tacos or Mexican dishes.
Find more salads to complement your avocados, Stuffed Avocados.
- Prep Time
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 finely diced tomato
- 1 finely diced small red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
1. Slice avocado in half and remove pit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix quinoa, tomato, onion, jalapeño, lemon juice, evoo, salt, and pepper.
3. Fill avocado with quinoa mixture.
4. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.