We show you how to make your own pomegranate juice, but you can make it even easier with pre-made juice. Then enjoy this amazing ice cream, no special ice cream maker needed.
For more amazing desserts for Passover, like the ones in the video click here.
- Prep Time
- ¾ cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- handful pomegranate seeds, for garnishing
- Mix the pomegranate juice and sugar in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the heavy cream and mix with a which or a hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours or until solid.
- Serve with a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds on top.