- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 quart mixed greens
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium papayas, peeled and sliced
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium pomegranate, seeded (about 3/4 cup)
To make dressing, combine vinegar and next three ingredients; whisk in oil.
Toss greens with 2-1/2 tablespoons dressing; arrange on a serving platter.
Alternate orange, papaya, and kiwi slices over greens.
Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Source: California Pomegranates