Get your s'mores fix with this popcorn recipe covered in marshmallow and chocolate and a few other sweet things.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 10 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1 package (10½ oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups mini graham cracker cookies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- Cook over high heat for 5 minutes; remove from heat and stir in baking soda. Combine the popcorn and marshmallows in a large bowl.
- Pour sugar mixture over popcorn to coat. Gently stir in graham cookies and chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly into greased 15 x 10 inch pan. Let cool completely.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Makes 20 pieces.