- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 1 cup Diced yellow onion (1/4-inch)
- 2 cups Diced zucchini (1/4-inch)
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh jalapenos or serranos
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups Fish stock*
- 1 cup Canned diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 lbs. Boneless, skinless snapper fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp.09Lime juice
1 Heat oil in a large saucepot over medium heat. Add yellow onions and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened
2 Stir in zucchini, jalapenos and garlic and continue cooking for 2 more minutes until lightly browned.
3 Pour in fish stock and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Add snapper, cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes
4 Stir in California Ripe Olives, cilantro and lime juice.
5 Season to taste with salt. Serve hot.
Source: California Olive