Pulled Beef Tacos are easy to make and require no cooking.
- Prep Time
Pico de gallo
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- ¼ cup very finely diced onion
- ⅛ cup very finely diced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- pinch of salt
- corn or flour tortillas
- package Jack's Gourmet BBQ Pulled Beef Brisket
- Lime wedges and pickled red onion as garnish
Pico de Gallo:
1. Combine tomato, onion, jalapeño, evoo, lime juice, and a pinch of salt.
1. Fill corn or flour tortillas with pulled beef.
2. Top with Pico de Gallo, avocado, cilantro, and serve with a few lime wedges and pickled red onion.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.