Mix a saucy brisket with bowtie pasta, asparagus and grape tomatoes. This Pulled Brisket & Bowtie Pasta recipe is a dish really fantastic for reinventing leftovers. After slow cooking, this meat is so soft and flavorful. The little ones just love it!
Tip: You can sauté less or more of each vegetable, depending on your family’s preferences.
Editor's Note: Cooking time for this recipe does not include Pulled Brisket. Prepare to cook the meat at least 6 hours in advance in the crockpot.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Pulled brisket, cooked
- 1 package bowtie pasta
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil for sauteing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 box (10 oz.) grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- Tips of one bunch of asparagus (about the top three inches)
- Salt to taste
1. Prepare basic Pulled Brisket.
2. Cook bowtie pasta in salted water as per package directions, and drain when done.
Grape Tomatoes and Asparagus:
1. In a skillet heat olive oil and add: garlic, grape tomatoes, and asparagus
2. Sauté a few minutes until vegetables begin to soften.
3. Set aside to serve with Pulled Brisket.
Recipe originally published in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine Winter 2014 Subscribe Now