- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch-thick cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh thyme leaves, plus 6 thyme springs for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
- 1/2 cup slivered California Almonds
1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2 In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss.
3 Arrange potato slices into a single layer on a heavyweight rimmed baking sheet or in a 9x13 inch baking sheet.
4 Place on the top rack of the oven and roast until tender and slightly browned, about 40 minutes.
5 On another baking sheet, spread out the slivered almonds.
6 Place in the oven and toast until slightly browned, about 8-10 minutes.
7 Remove the almond baking sheet and the sweet potatoes.
8 Mix together in a serving brown and garnish with thyme springs. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Almond Board of California