This crepe is like a French burrito, filled with a spread of ricotta and then roasted carrots.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon zest, for garnish
Roasted Carrot Filling
- 2 bunches baby carrots (peeled and stems cut off, a few carrots reserved for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Herb Ricotta
- 12 crepes
1. Mix ricotta, chives, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, evoo, and lemon juice together in
Roasted Carrot Filling:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Toss carrots with evoo and thyme, season with salt and pepper, and roast at 400°F for 20 minutes or until fork tender.
3. Spread crepe with herb ricotta and top with roasted carrots before folding. Reserve a few baby carrots for garnish.