- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 - 10 servings ServingsServings
- 1 red :bell pepper
- 1 pound medium :shell macaroni
- 3 teaspoons :olive oil
- 3 teaspoons :vinegar
- 1 teaspoon :lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon :Dijon mustard
- 1 carrot, :chopped
- 1/2 cup :diced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup :frozen peas
- 1/2 cup :green onion, sliced
- Broil the red pepper, turning several times, until blackened on all sides.
- Remove from the oven and place in a paper bag to cool.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mustard.
- Add the carrots, onion, mozzarella, and peas.
- When the macaroni is done rinse drain it thoroughly and then rinse it in cold water ,Add the macaroni to the dressing and vegetable mixture.
- Stir thoroughly and set aside for the moment.
- Peel, seed, and dice the cooked red pepper.
- Stir it into the salad.
- Cover and chill the salad for several hours, stirring occasionally to make sure that the dressing is evenly distributed.
- Stir again just before serving.