This simple roasted tomato sauce comes together in 10 minutes. Use it to top my lean Spinach Turkey Burger or your favorite chicken or even meatloaf. It is quick to make with pantry staples and versatile to live up any dinner.
Get more quick condiment recipes here.
- Prep Time
- 3/4 cupServings
- ½ can diced tomatoes, drained (14.5-ounce)
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon mustard powder
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
1. In a small saucepan, combine diced tomatoes, tomato paste, Worcestershire, basil, salt, mustard powder, garlic powder, and onion powder and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes or until warm.