In Israel this sauce is drizzled on top of pizza or served on the side for dipping. It can be made more or less spicy as you desire. Try it the next time you make or order pizza.
- Prep Time
- 1/3 cup ServingsServings
- 1/4 cup good quality, reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon water (or more, if you prefer a runnier sauce)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch each dried oregano, basil, and parsley, crushed between your fingertips
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or paprika charifa/hot paprika
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well. Enjoy as a dip or drizzle for your pizza slice.