- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 48 ServingsServings
- 1 cup vegan butter
- ½ cup confectioners sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2¼ cup flour
- dash salt
- ¾ cup chopped nuts and/ or cocoa nibs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cream vegan butter, sugar and vanilla
- Add flour and a dash of salt and nuts and/or nibs, combine well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Baked 10 to 12 minutes or until set, not brown. Remove, cool slightly. Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar, cool and roll again.