A spicy carrot salad is a wonderful way to start a meal. Just look at the vibrant colors!! This version is made so quick and easily using Sabra Turkish salad to give it tons of flavor without extra work.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cup (s)Servings
- 4 large carrots sliced
- 4 cup water
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin DRESSING
- 3 tablespoon sabra turkish salad DRESSING
- 1/4 teaspoon salt DRESSING
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil DRESSING
- 2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice DRESSING
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
In a small pot add water, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp salt and 2 garlic cloves.
Bring water to a boil
Add carrots, cook for 10-12 minutes or until carrots are tender.
While carrots cook, prepare dressing by mixing 3 tbsp Sabra turkish salad, 2 tbsp lemon, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cumin and 1 tbsp olive oil. Mix well
When carrots are ready drain water and discard garlic cloves. Do not rinse carrots.
While carrots are hot add dressing mix well and refrigerate.
Before serving add Fresh cilantro or parsley.