- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 1 green or red bell pepper, seeded, veins removed, diced
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- 1 large vidalia onion, minced
- 2 (6-ounce) cans salmon, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl place bell pepper, celery, onion, salmon, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, 1 cup bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Scoop out onto plates and serve.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER