This salmon recipe is super simple and full of flavor. And it's perfect for make aheads...just store it covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ⅓ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard1 (2-pound) side salmon ½ cup Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs½ cup chopped leeks (white & pale green parts only)1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place salmon in a large oven proof baking dish.
- Whisk teriyaki marinade and mustard in a small bowl. Pour over salmon.
- In another small bowl, combine panko bread crumbs, leeks, olive oil and salt. Sprinkle over fish. Roast at 400°F for 20 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
- Serve warm or room temperature. Store, covered in the fridge for up to 2 days.