Spiced with the exotic flavors of India, these latkes will add spark and color to your holiday.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 latkesServings
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 baking potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 medium onion, medium diced
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen peas, defrosted
- ¼ cup matzoh meal
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 bottle store-bought chutney
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat both a nonstick sauté pan and a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix potato, onion, peas, matzoh meal, eggs, curry powder, and salt in medium bowl.
3. Shape ¼-cup size servings of batter into latkes and brown for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer latkes to baking sheet and finish cooking in a 350°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Serve immediately with sour cream and chutney.
Recipe Courtesy of QUICK & KOSHER Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010) - BUY NOW