A new quick pasta can be made out of wonton wrappers and sauteed with spicy harissa sauce, so good.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- Wonton wrappers
- Harissa Paste
- 4 mixed peppers: yellow, orange, red
- Red onions
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Heat a medium frying pan with olive oil.
- Cut wonton wrappers into thin ¼” strips.
- Add two tablespoons of harissa paste into pan.
- Place “pasta” strips into frying pan.
- Saute until crispy, approx. 5 min.
- Slice peppers, onions, and shallots. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, lemon juice.
- Serve “pasta” over vegetables.