Bringing this delicious wrap from home will make your break so enjoyable! This lunch is not only super simple but is also special because it combines the delicate flavors of: smoked salmon with fresh greens, mushrooms and a savory lemon-chive cream cheese spread. By making this wrap yourself, instead of eating out, you'll know exactly what is going into every bite.
- Prep Time
- 1 wrap ServingsServings
Savory, Lemon-Dill Cream Cheese Spread:
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped chive
- Pinch salt/pepper
- 1 Gluten free wrap
- Savory, Lemon-chive Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup organic baby spinach
- 4 oz sliced, smoked salmon
- Few mushrooms
For Cream Cheese:
1. Add all ingredients into a small dish and mix together thoroughly until well-blended; use immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and store in fridge until ready to use.
To Assemble Wrap:
1. Place the wrap vertically in front of you, and spread the Lemon-chive Cream Cheese spread over the entire wrap. 2. Sprinkle the spinach leaves into a neat row about 1” from the bottom of the wrap, and top with the sliced, smoked salmon 3. Add the mushrooms over top. 4. Fold the bottom of the wrap over the ingredients, and continue to roll the wrap upwards, wrapping all of the ingredients fairy tightly. Note: To store, you can either cut the wrap in half diagonally or leave whole and wrap each half in parchment paper, foil or plastic wrap and keep refrigerated until you’re to eat. If you leave whole, slice in half and enjoy!