You will love this new way to get more spinach in your diet. This simple chicken recipe takes minutes to prepare We love the boneless, skinless chicken thighs for this recipe, but if you can only get bone in chicken thighs just remove the skin.
The easiest sheet pan dinner yet!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (pargiyot)
- 3 cups cooked brown basmati rice or quinoa
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Layer spinach over the bottom of sheet pan.
- In a small bowl whisk evoo with garlic, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Pour half mixture over spinach and toss.
- Coat both sides of chicken thighs with remaining oil mixture and arrange on top of spinach.
- Place in oven and cook for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and serve chicken with spinach and rice.
- Calories: 460
- Carbohydrate Content: 31 g
- Cholesterol Content: 110 mg
- Fat Content: 22 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 488 mg