- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 to 8Servings
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup minced onions
- 1½ tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1½ to 2 pounds smoked whitefish, skinned, boned, coarsely flaked
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- Heat evoo in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Saute until the onions begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add tomatoes, ½ cup parsley and crushed red pepper and stir until tomatoes are just tender, about 8 minutes. Add whitefish and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain. Return to pot. Toss fish mixture with pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper. Transfer pasta to bowl. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons parsley and serve.