Take a ready-made chocolate cake and turn it into a S'more cake with marshmallow creme, chocolate frosting and mini marshmallows.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 ( 16-ounce) can prepared chocolate fudge frosting
- Miniature marshmallows
- Graham crackers, some crushed to ¼-inch pieces and some broken into pieces
1. For two (8-inch) round cake layers. Follow directions on cake mix. Allow cake to cool completely, brush off all loose crumbs.
2. Microwave marshmallow creme for 10 seconds. Spread creme on bottom layer to 1/2-inch thickness.
3. Cover with graham cracker crumbs and mini marshmallows, use a blow torch to toast the marshamallows. Carefully place second cake layer on top.
4. Heat frosting for 10 seconds so it is easy to pour. Drizzle over cake letting it fall down the sides. Top with mini marshmallows and broken graham crackers. Toast the marshmallows with a blow torch.