Take a ready-made chocolate cake and turn it into a S'mor cake with marshmallow creme, chocolate frosting and mini marshmallows.
- Prep Time
- 1 package chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 ( 16-ounce) can prepared chocolate fudge frosting
- Miniature marshmallows
- Graham crackers, crushed to ¼-inch pieces
1. For two (8-inch) round cake layers. Follow directions on cake mix. Allow cake to cool completely, brush off all loose crumbs.
2. Microwave marshmallow creme for 10 seconds. Spread creme on bottom layer to 1/2-inch thickness.
3. Cover with graham cracker crumbs. Carefully place second cake layer on top.
4. Frost entire cake, sides first and then top with the chocolate frosting.
5. Decorate with mini marshmallows and remaining graham cracker crumbs.