We simplified traditional sole amandine and made into a full sheet pan dinner that is delicious in its simplicity.
Note: In order to fit everything on the pan it is easiest to cook the fish on top of the green beans, the fast cooking time and lean fish does not impart much flavor onto the green beans. If you have any picky eaters cook the fish on a separate pan.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound baby red-skinned potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound trimmed green beans (frozen ok)
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, divided
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 4 (6-ounce) sole fillets or any skinless white fish
- 1 lemon sliced thin
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes on the sheet pan. Drizzle with evoo, toss well and roast in oven for 20 minutes until starting to brown and crisp.
- Remove pan from oven, sprinkle potatoes with parsley, chives, salt, and pepper and move to one side of the pan.
- On the other side of the pan place the green beans and dot with 1 tablespoon butter , season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with sliced almonds. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Arrange fish and lemon wedges over the green beans, dot with remaining butter and season with salt and pepper. Cook about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve fish with green beans and potatoes.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 430
- Carbohydrate Content: 31.8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 116 mg
- Fat Content: 12.9 g
- Fiber Content: 6.8 g
- Protein Content: 47.1 g
- Sodium Content: 781 mg
- Sugar Content: 3.5 g