I made this pareve so it can be eaten with meat, but it would be great dairy with cheddar cheese or spiced Monterey jack. If you can't find soyrizo, a vegan spiced ground sausage, use any sausage and feel free to go meat if you are serving with turkey.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 package veggie chorizo
- 1 8 x8 pan corn bread, cut into cubes and allowed to stale
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oil over medium hight heat.
- Saute onion until soft, add veggie chorizo and cook until hot.
- Add cornbread and pour the broth into mixture, stir until combined and hot.
- Pour into pan or use as stuffing if desired. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve.