Tony Abou-Ganim created this non-alcoholic sparkling sagria to serve to any guest.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 9 ounce fresh mango, peeled, pitted and pureed to make 6 ounces strained mango puree
- 6 large strawberries, pureed
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 6 ounce fresh orange juice
- 6 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- Mint sprig, strawberries, orange and lemon slices
- Large Bordeaux glass with ice
Place ingredients (excluding lemon-lime soda) into a large glass container, cover, and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve pour into an ice filled pitcher to 2/3 full. Add fresh sliced fruits and top with lemon-lime soda, stir gently to mix. Serve in wine glasses filled with ice and fresh fruit.