This crunchy salad is nice light way to use leftover beef. Cut down on your chopping prep time by using shredded cabbage and carrots.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 hothouse cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 pound leftover cooked beef, shredded or chopped
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
In a small bowl, combine garlic, ginger, lime zest, juice and sesame oil. Stir to combine and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine cabbage, green onion, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro, mint and beef.
Toss with dressing and evenly distribute between bowls. Garnish with sesame seeds.