- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1⁄8 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 pounds salmon, six generous fillets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Heat spinach, water, garlic and salt in a sauté pan on medium heat, until all liquid evaporates.
2. Add the lemon zest and juice, and the pine nuts, and mix into spinach until well combined.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Slice through the middle of each salmon fillet and stuff the salmon with the spinach mixture.
5. Combine the mustard, honey, lemon juice and chili flakes.
6. Brush the salmon with mustard sauce and bake for twenty minutes.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Purim 2014 SUBSCRIBE NOW