- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 ServingsServings
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, well-washed and stemmed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, preferably Italian flat leaf
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 Place all ingredients into food processor and process to a fine paste.
2 Taste and adjust seasonings and transfer to a glass container and top with a thin coat of olive oil to prevent the top of the pesto from discoloring.
3 Keeps for weeks in the refrigerator.