- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 6 :tablespoons oil
- 1/4 :cup fresh orange juice
- 3 :green onions, minced
- 3 :tablespoons vinegar
- 1 :tablespoon honey
- 1 :tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 :teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 :oranges
- 1 :1/2 6-ounce packages baby spinach
- 2/3 :cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a bowl combine the oil, orange juice, onion, vinegar, honey, tarragon and orange peel.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut peel and white pith from oranges.
- Working over medium bowl, cut between membranes to release segments.
- (Dressing and oranges can be made 1 day ahead. Cover separately and chill. Rewhisk dressing before using.)
- Combine spinach, half of almonds, and all orange segments in large bowl with enough dressing to coat.
- Divide among 6 plates.
- Sprinkle with almonds.