Sriracha and honey go together like peanut butter and jelly. Sriracha has just the right amount of spice and tang to flavor these carrots, but the honey turns that flavor into a perfect glaze.
The spice with the sweet and theThis is an easy side dish, perfect for holiday or any day.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound peeled carrots sliced in half, lengthwise
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1½ Tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pile carrots on baking sheet and add EVOO, soy sauce and salt. Toss to coat. Arrange coated carrots in a single layer. Roast at 375°F for 20 minutes, until tender and lightly golden.
- While carrots are roasting, whisk sriracha sauce and honey together in a small bowl.
- Remove carrots from oven, drizzle sriracha-honey glaze over carrots. Roast for 5 minutes more. Serve alongside your favorite main dish.