Delish both warm and chilled, this colorful summer style pasta dinner is perfect as the weather warms up.
Quick and easy vegetable filled pasta dinner you will love with all the bounty of Summer produce.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow crookneck squash, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, zucchini, and squash and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes.
3. In a large bowl, combine cooked squash and tomatoes with pasta, basil, cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Serve warm or refrigerate until cool and serve chilled.