- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 beef shoulder center steaks (ranch), cut 3/4 inch thick (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh vegetable stir-fry blend
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup prepared sesame-ginger stir-fry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked rice or brown rice, prepared without butter or salt
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted peanuts
1 Combine vegetables and water in large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and drain vegetables. Set aside.
2 Meanwhile cut beef steaks into 1/4-inch thick strips.
3 Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and 1/2 of garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink.
4 Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef and garlic.
5 Return all beef and vegetables to skillet. Add stir-fry sauce and red pepper; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts.