- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon Soybean oil
- Tofu (14 ounce package), firm, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup Bottled teriyaki sauce, reduced sodium
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup Edamame, shelled and thawed
- 1 cup Broccoli florets, cut into 1/2 -inch pieces
- 1 cup Red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 -inch pieces
- 2 cups Cooked brown or white rice
1 Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
2 Add tofu, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
3 Stir in teriyaki sauce, water, carrots, edamame, broccoli and red bell pepper.
4 Bring to boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened slightly.
5 Serve over brown or white rice.
Source: © 2010, Courtesy of United Soybean Board