I love to make asian slaw with almonds, but one day I only had honey roasted peanuts and I thought Thai, this slaw brings to your taste buds all the best of Thai flavors.
- Prep Time
- 1 bag shredded cabbage
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup Thai basil. sliced (regular basil is fine too)
- ½ cup honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoons sriracha
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespooons soy sauce
1. Mix cabbage, green onions, and Thai basil in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl combine sesame oil, sriracha, rice vinegar, honey, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Pour dressing over cabbage and toss well. Add peanuts.