This three bean vegetarian chili provides all the nutrients you need in a meal, without any meat needed. The perfect Meatless Monday dinner or really anytime comfort food, and really easy to make.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- ½ pound mix of 3 beans (kidney, navy, and pinto), soaked overnight and drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle beer, preferably lager
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground oregano
- 1 tablespoon mexican hot sauce
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
1. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.