- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 6 (1 lb.) Roma tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 oz.) can California Ripe Olives, whole
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
2 Place tomatoes, skin side down, on a lightly greased parchment-lined baking sheet and roast in oven for 1 hour
3 Remove pan from oven and allow to cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, chop each tomato half into quarters.
4 Toss cooked tomatoes with California Ripe Olives, balsamic vinegar, orange zest, rosemary, thyme, and red pepper flakes.
5 Marinate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Source: California Olive