Tomato and corn salsa that can go with anything or be a nice treat on its own.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cupsServings
- 2 ears fresh corn, husked
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 large fresh nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon green chile pepper, chopped
- Garlic salt, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil the corn 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender.
2. Drain corn, cool, and cut kernels from cob.
3. In a food processor, pulse the tomato, nectarine, red onion, peppers, green chile pepper, and garlic salt until chunky.
4. Transfer to a bowl, and mix in the corn.