Tuna actually tastes best mixed with olive oil, Dijon, and lemon. Sneak some olives and capers in your wrap and you just might want to eat this every day.
- Prep Time
- 1 (5-ounce) can tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- ½ stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 kalamata olives, pitted, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortilla
- Arugula or basil leaves
1. Mix tuna with sun-dried tomatoes, celery, olives, capers, oil, Dijon, lemon zest, and juice.
2. Lay tortilla on a flat work surface.
3. Top with arugula and tuna, wrap, and roll.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 321
- Carbohydrate Content: 23 g
- Cholesterol Content: 51 mg
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 32 g
- Sodium Content: 723 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g