A refreshing rice salad packed with different flavors and ingredients.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- mango, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley, divided
1 In large bowl, combine rice, cranberries, mango, pecans, pepper, vinaigrette and 1/4 cup parsley. Toss well.
2 Garnish with remaining parsley.
Source: Recipe courtesy of Susan Runkle www.usarice.com and www.wholegrainscouncil.org