To make this vegetable-tofu-noodle stir fry we used whatever vegetables we had in the apartment (mushrooms and broccoli) and stir fried them with spaghetti and tofu to make a delicious, fast and easy dinner.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons diced ginger
- 1/2 box whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
1. Cook spaghetti according to directions, set aside.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick wok, stir-fry onion and ginger for five minutes or until the onion is browned.
4. Add vegetables (I used broccoli and mushrooms. It doesn't really matter what you throw in.) Heat the vegetables for five minutes, stirring frequently in the wok. After 2-3 minutes, add soy sauce.
5. The tofu and spaghetti are added last and just need to be heated to the same temperature as the rest of the stir-fry, about 4-5 minutes. Make sure the amount of soy sauce coats the spaghetti, if it doesn't, add more.
Tip: I also added a dash of teriyaki sauce and sprinkled sesame seeds to garnish, but it's not essential.