Editor's Note: These fun Wasabi Ginger Soy Kale Chips boast a kick of flavor from wasabi, ginger, and soy sauce.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (10 oz.) bag chopped kale, washed, checked and dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons tahina
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Place kale in an extra large bowl and season with salt.
3. Blend remaining ingredients together until combined.
4. Dress kale with sauce and toss to coat with tongs or hands.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds
6. Spread kale in an even layer on two extra large rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Try to keep the leaves from overlapping to insure that kale will cook evenly and crisp.
7. Bake for 1 ½-2 hours, tossing every 30 minutes until kale is crisp.