This Asian-style dip works well with vegetable crudites or Fritto Misto--a fried mix of vegetables or fish. Or serve this as a Shabbat first course.
Store bought or homemade mayo work well in this recipe, just use one that’s the best quality.
To make ahead, store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time
- 2½ CupsServings
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups homemade or good quality mayonnaise
1. Place salmon in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until fine, or mince salmon with a sharp knife. Spoon salmon into a small bowl.
2. Add wasabi powder, lemon juice, horseradish, pepper and mayo to the bowl with the salmon, and stir until well combined.
3. Serve immediately as a dip for vegetable crudites, chips, or Fritto Misto. Or, cover and store dip in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.